We would like to take this opportunity to invite people from academia and industry to share their knowledge and experience with monolith technology by submitting proposals for:
• oral presentations - February 28th, 2018
• posters - June 1st, 2018
When sending an abstract or a poster make sure to use this guidelines:
• Abstracts should be a brief summary of your proposed presentation and not exceed 250 words.
• The abstract should be written in English, 10 pts, Times New Roman.
• It should be written in one paragraph, single-spaced, without graphics.
• References should be cited per standard journal format.
• The author(s) should proof-read the text carefully before submitting; it will appear in the Book of Abstracts exactly as written.
• Posters: Presenters will have an allocated space (84 cm (length) x 164 cm (height)) for presenting their poster. Posters will be discussed during the Poster Party and authors are requested to be present by their panel to answer questions and give further information.
Also, the best presentation in the Young Researchers corner will be awarded - 1.000,00 EUR.
• Submission of a paper does not constitute registration to the Symposium. Please register separately by completing the Meeting and Registration Form. All presenters / meeting participants are obliged to pay the registration fee.
You can choose two types of abstract submission forms: first with default form fields for required information and second with the option to upload a single attachment.